Sunday, May 3, 2009

TV Finales-Chuck

Chuck better damn well get a third season! I think I could honestly say goodbye to any other show easier than Chuck. It is funny, laugh out loud funny many time. It is sweet and sentimental at least once an episode. It had great action. It is a fantastic show, my favorite on TV right now.

And the finale left you wnating more...boy oh boy did it! Chuck re-Intersects himself, but this new Intersect in his head, it not only gives his brain info, it gives his body info too. "Uh, guys? I can do kung fu!" What a great last line! LOL!

The cast in this show is great too. Not only Zachery Levi, but all the cast. Yvonne Strahovski as Sarah, Chuck's CIA handler and true love, kick's ass and looks great. Adam Baldwin is perfect as NSA agent John Casey. And the rest of the cast his sister, and brother-in-law "Awesome", and friends...all of them are great.

This show is so entertaining, I look forward to it every single week. At its worst it is very good. At its best it is terrific. And it is usually at its best.

I will repeat...Chuck better damn well get a third season.

No comments: