Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vacation-The End

One more vacation post. We took another day trip to the east side of the island to find quiet beaches, and boy, did we find beautiful quiet ones.

Packing o-bento lunches again, we got a little lost along the way, but found white sand beaches, with aqua-marine transluscent water. the water, as it got deeper would change colors three or four times, and was clear as a bell. Easing into the sand, we felt warm tropical beaches, local families were on this beach, and maybe a couple of touorists.

The water was perfect...you could walk right in, but it still refreshed. Palm tress all along the beach, and you could look down the sand until it curvered around the contours of the island and see the same scene...the white sand and perfect water.

This was so relaxing.

What a great vacation. Oahu does have something for everyone. You want busy, Waikiki is for you. You want to get away, North Shore and east side is far emptier.

So now I am back to work, and as I sit in meetings, I let my mind think back, to the warm sand and the waves lapping on the shores, the sight of that chrystal blue water, the sun on me..."Huh, what? No, no...nothing to add. Everything is going along fine!" Let me get back to my daydreaming...

No comments: