Saturday, April 5, 2008

Golf

In the past couple of weeks I have tried all sorts of new things; acupuncture, opera and last night, golf. We went out with Emily and Seth to Mission Bay golf course and did nine holes. Now I won't go so far as to say that I have potential but I had fun.

Those two, on the other hand, can smack that damn small ball! They know how to drive, that is for sure. Sharlynn and I had a good time, and while I don't think we will become addicted to it, I think we will go out and smack it around from time to time. It was fun to do something different and to hang around with Seth and Emily.

They are playing in a tournament today, so last nights game was just a warm up for them. They were nice enough to let us use their old clubs for awhile.

I, on the other hand, am a bit sore from using muscles in ways I don't normally use them.

No comments: