Sunday, April 6, 2008

TV Returns-CSI

I was an early admirer of this show. When it first came out, it went against a critical fave of critics, The Fugitive on NBC I think. Well, I never watched the fugitive, and watched CSI from the first episode.

It is back, and it is now an old stand by. Not always super original, but you can rely on it. I never have liked the other tow CSI shows, they seemd to much like cop shows. But the original, was about (TV) scientists. And William Petersen has always led the team based on scientific evidence.

It helped me tune in knowing Marg Helgenberger was in it. I admired her work in China Beach, and she was better in every sense in CSI---Hooooootttt! And I actually got a chance to meet her during the second season of CSI when she was at the Super Bowl party hosted by my place of employment. My buddy Paul called me, and said, "I need your assistance now." As he was my boss then, I ran over, and got to meet Marg! Did I mention Hoooootttt! Also a candidate for the 5th spot in my top 5 list.

Anyway, I am happy to see the show back.

No comments: