Thursday, September 10, 2009

TV- The New TV Season

So the new TV season is upon us. A few shows have started this week, but the bulk of them start next week.

A will be giving a review to every new and returning show as it premiers, but just wanted to post what I am going to be watching this season (at least as of now).

Returning shows:
Mon- 2 1/2 Men and Heroes. I know Heroes may be on its last legs, but I will give it one more chance.

Thurs- NBC Comedies, Parks and Recreation, The Office, and 30 Rock. And on Fox, Fringe moves to Thursday.

Fri- Medium moves networks to CBS, and nights, to Friday. And I will give Dollhouse one more shot...cannot resist Eliza Dushku.

And midseason Chuck returns! Probably my favorite.

New Shows:

Tues- V starts in Nov.

Weds- Lots of new shows. Hank with Kelsey Grammer. I like him so much I will give the show a shot. Mercy, a nurse drama I will try. Eastwick, based on the Witches of Eastwick. Love Lindsey Price and Rebecca Romjin. And two shows I am really looking forward to, two half hour sitcoms, Modern Family and Cougar Town, the latter with Courtney Cox.

Thurs- Will try the Vampire Diaries on the CW and the other sitcom I am looking forward to (that takes the place of My Name is Earl) Community.

9 returning shows (counting Chuck) and 8 new shows all together. Of the 8 new ones, there will probably be 4-5 I like, and of those, maybe 2 will survive. Of the returning shows, I don't think Dollhouse will make the full season, and I think Heroes will go away after the season.

Stay tuned for lots of TV coming up.

No comments: