Saturday, October 25, 2008

TV Update

As I suspected, after three episodes of Life on Mars I am dropping from my viewing list. The third episode was the best yet, but it was too little too late I am afraid. And I really thought I would like this show a lot. Good premise, great cast (including Lisa Bonet, who I have had a thing for every since the Cosby Show, and especially since Angel Heart) and good production values. But, I could never get into it. So, it is gone.

Other shows that are on the bubble---Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles and Samantha Who? (which I neglected to review at its premier).

The good news is that 30 Rock starts again next week. One of my favorite shows, this Tina Fey creation makes me laugh. It is hilarious. And so smart--what would you expect from the amazing Ms. Fey?

No comments: