Saturday, July 19, 2008

Movie-Alien vs. Predator

What compelled me to put this movie on my list? I am not sure, but it was not absolutely terrible. Pretty terrible yes, but not absolutely.

Alien vs. Predator is one of the weakest premises I have seen for a movie. But, in a stupid way, it was fun viewing, just to be able to complain about how bad it was.

The only thing decent about this flick (not the special effects) was Sanaa Lathan in a lead role. Even the fight scenes were utterly stupid...it was like the predator and Alien were both guys dressed up in the outfits doing kung fu moves on each other. I can see that at Comic Con! LOL LOL!

I watched the waste of time movie as I had time to waste, sitting with my little dog who is recovering from surgery. She had a type of cancer in her jaw (it does not metastasize) that they had to take out, otherwise the tumor will keep growing, and quickly, taking over her whole mouth. So they had to remove part of her lower jaw/mandible. Poor little girl, she is just not feeling well at all. She should be better soon, and with the tumor removed, should be healthy now.

So, the movie was not a total waste.

Just don't watch it unless you are nursing a sick pet.

No comments: