Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cooking with Andy

I didn't get to last weeks cooking so I wanted to be sure to get to this weeks.

Well, for a beverage this weekend, you can't go wrong with my sangria. Goes down easy and fast, but gets you happy very nicely.

As far as dinners, one did not trun out so well...the Teriyaki Tiliapia with Wasabi Cucmber Salad, sounds great in concept, but somehow, it turned out...not so good. I am making a Beef Stroganoff Casserole in my crockpot right now, and I hope it turns out good. The crock pot is an underutilized appliance in our house and I would like to be using it more because it is easy...just dump everything in, and let is cook the whole day.

For my work lunch I made One Pan Spinach Past with Red Cream Sauce. I tasted it an yum yum, it is nice. For lunch at home I made a Hot Crab and Jalapeno Dip that we ate on some sourdough that we got at the Farmers Market this morning. Crab and artichoke heart and cheese and lots of other stuff all baked together. It was good too.

I still have to make Banana and Mango Bread. We have enough veggies that I am not making anything yet.

As always, if anyone wants a recipe, just let me know!

No comments: